How Do I Continue To Have Gratitude?
Updated: Aug 19, 2021
WELCOME to my blog and Happy Monday!!! On my social media outlets (Lana The Influencer, LLC) I post a different topic each week and then go into further detail with My Monday Story. As we all know, COVID-19 has taken the lives of some of our friends and families. I wanted to take the time to touch on being grateful.
Sadly, I haven't always been a very grateful person but the pandemic has really pushed me to be grateful for the little things. Funny thing is, at the end of the year I decided to make a list called ‘Positive Things that Happened in 2020’! I want to share that list with you because it’s continuing to help me realize my gratefulness!
Positive Things That Happened in 2020 to Date
1) I found a $15 Applebee gift card.
2) One of my medical bills was forgiven.
3) God removed a toxic person from my life!!!
4) I got two Guinea Pigs (Pancake and Bacon)
When I got my Guinea Pigs, I was going through a rough patch around January 2020. Of course, my apartment would not let me have a dog. I went back and forth between pet ideas like getting a fish or something. I wanted to be able to actually hug the animal I would get. That led me to research Guinea Pigs. They can live for 10 years and they love companionship. It's been a long run for them to get used to me and they require a little work. I love my sons, so I had to name them my favorite breakfast foods, LOL.
5) I was healed from either an unknown infection.. or was it Covid 19?
6) I was nearly in a car wreck but by paying attention, I wasn’t.
7) Achante became friends with me again.